Sizes and colors may vary; see products for details.
Stow-Away Mobile Stool Units
Convenient Stow-Away Fold & Roll Mobile Stool Units
Midwest Mobile Stool Units reduce operating costs while improving the comfort and safety of your students, faculty and guests. Obstacle-free entrances allow access to each seating position without having to step on or over supports near the floor. Quality crafted, heavy-duty construction makes Midwest Mobile Stool Units your best value.
- Exclusive Easy-Clean feature makes floor cleaning faster and reduces back strain.
- Special heat treated alloy steel torsion bars provide the power to fold units easily.
- Moving parts are completely concealed to prevent bacteria-breeding food elements from collecting.
- Casters automatically lift from floor when unit is opened for use, making sure your unit stays neatly aligned.
- Casters have treaded stems, and are secured to solid steel inserts, welded and concealed neatly inside the caster support tubes.
- Optional 3/4"-Thick, Seven Ply, AC-Grade Plywood Core Tops offer greater strength to resist breakage at critical areas, including corners and edges. Call for pricing.
PermaTuff Edge Protection improves durability and helps maintain proper sanitation. Polyurethane epoxy resin is chemically bonded to the top's plastic laminate surface, core material and backing sheet to form a sanitary seal against bacterial formation from trapped food elements.
NOTE: Units are 29" high with 17"-high stools (16-seat units are 28" high with 15"-high stools). When 27"-high units are specified, stools are 15" high.