For accurate colors, we suggest that you request a free swatch sample.
Parallel Modular Office Cubicles by Maxon
Need help designing cubicles or workstations? Send us a rough sketch of your available space and what you're looking for, and we will send you a detailed proposal with 2D and 3D drawings - FREE of charge!
Parallel panels are 2-inches thick, acoustical, and fully tackable, with a 4-piece structural aluminum frame with built it slotted rails.
- Limited Lifetime
- Streamlined, 2-in. thick aluminum frames save space yet lock together to create solid workstations
- Segmented panels add design flair.
- Money-saving options can reduce cost (e.g. tackable vs. non-tackable surfaces, panels with built in raceway for power and data cables vs. non-raceway panels, various storage options).
- Innovative universal connector-post for all corner connections makes installation and reconfiguration quick and easy.
- Fully-slotted panels allow height adjustment of work surfaces and accessories to accommodate your changing needs.
- Sliding or traditional hinged doors add privacy to a workspace or conference area.
- Snap-fit electrical system helps run cables to workstations seamlessly from wall, floor or ceiling.
- Work surfaces feature 1-in. thick, high-pressure laminate tops with impact-resistant T-mold edge, and cable management cutouts.
- Call us for space planning help.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Ships Via:
- Common Carrier
- Liftgate Delivery:
A liftgate (a steel elevator-like platform at the end of the truck) is used to lower the merchandise off the truck down to the street level. To order this service, please contact your local sales representative.
NOTE: All Panels and Workstation orders are custom orders and are non-cancelable
To order this item, please call