Sizes and colors may vary; see products for details.
The Chelsea line of steel cribs from Foundations offers daycare centers quality cribs at a great value price, with a traditional design that never goes out of style. Constructed of heavy-duty steel, it boasts a powder-coated finish that resists corrosion and scratches, and is easy to clean and disinfect. The mattress board adjusts to two heights for easy access to babies from infancy through toddlerhood. Includes a 3"-thick, high-density foam mattress that meets the new CFR 1633 flammability standard. 4" evacuation casters can be ordered separately.
- Compliant: These steel cribs meet CPSC, ASTM, JPMA and Canadian safety standards, as well as the new CFR 1633 flammability standard.
- Excellent Value: These steel cribs offer you quality cribs at a great value price that your budget can handle.
- Strong: Heavy-duty steel construction provides strength and durability that last.
- Classic: Traditional design blends with any current décor and never goes out of style.
- Scratch-Resistant: Powder-coated finish resists corrosion and scratches, and is easy to clean and allows for easy maintenance.
- Multi-Stage: Mattress board adjusts to two levels for easy access to babies of all ages.
- Mobile: Rolls smoothly and easily on four 2" casters (2 locking); 4" evacuation casters are available separately.
- Multi-Lingual Instructions: Permanently affixed instructions are printed in English, Spanish and French.
- Certificate of Compliance: If you already bought a Foundations crib and need a Certificate of Compliance, click here.
- Note: Commercial cribs cannot be returned once they have been assembled.