Sizes and colors may vary; see products for details.
VEX Robotics Club Furniture
VEX Robotics Club Furniture from Diversified Woodcrafts is custom designed for the needs of your robotics classes, teams and clubs. Created with the collaboration of VEX Robotics, Project Lead The Way and the real experts on the ground: the teachers and students, these models have everything you need to create, store and tinker with your robots. Every team in your VEX Robotics club can easily store tools and robots in cabinets designed for this very purpose. Pull-out shelves with full extension glides are a perfect fit for robots-in-progress, enabling students to lift up prototypes without damaging them. Padlock hasps ensure that each team's ideas, parts and tools are safely stowed away and ready for the next session. No matter where your robotics club is meeting, heavy-duty locking casters help you get all tools and supplies in the right place.
- Expert Approval: Designed in collaboration with VEX Robotics, Project Lead The Way, robotics teachers and students.
- Fully Finished: Finished back and sides keep things looking good from any angle.
- Attractive Material: Durable Maple plywood has the organic appeal of natural wood.
- Perfect Fit: Pull-out shelves with full-extension glides facilitate secure robot storage and retrieval.
- Personal Protection: Padlock hasps ensure that no one accesses your tools or robots without official approval (Padlock not included).
- Compatible Design: Compatible with all robotics units.
- Smooth Rolling: Rolls on heavy-duty mobile locking casters.
VEX Robotics WorkbenchHertz Model No. DVX-7228
List $3469.00$1,479Usually ships in 4-5 weeks
- 72 inches
- 28 inches
- 37 inches
- Limited Lifetime
VEX Robotics Storage CabinetHertz Model No. DVX-5024
List $2456.00$1,139Usually ships in 4-5 weeks
- 50 inches
- 24 inches
- 53 inches
- Limited Lifetime