Sizes and colors may vary; see products for details.
Airfoil Fume Hood by Air Master
Maximize experimentation opportunities while ensuring the utmost in lab safety with an Air Master Fume Hood. This important piece of equipment not only protects students and the environment, but also ensures the stability and purity of your experiments. The see-through front panel facilitates easy observation, while flush-mount radiused airfoil across the bottom minimizes turbulence for increased performance. Eliminator fume hoods are designed for the rigors of a student science lab. They feature chemical resistant, powder-coated, 16-gauge steel exteriors with UL-listed poly resin liners. Whether you are conducting experiments on a daily basis, or just need a space for the occasional demonstration, fume hoods are a critical component of lab safety. Blower must be purchased separately - call for pricing.
- Safe Experimentation: Fume hoods limit exposure to toxic fumes, protecting your students and environment.
- Clear Viewing: Transparent front and vapor-sealed fluorescent light keep experiments at a safe yet clear viewing distance. Light bulbs included.
- Comprehensive Package: Air Master hoods include a light switch, blower switch, two GFI outlets, one gas spout, one cold-water downspout, cup sink, and dished epoxy work surface. They come prewired and pre-plumbed on the right side.
- Tough Materials: Constructed with chemical-resistant, powder-coated, 16-gauge steel, UL- listed, poly resin liners, and flush-mount airfoil.
- Easy Assembly: Knock down capability facilitates easy setup and relocation.
- Color: Petal White