As the premier marketplace for state-of-the-art learning environments, the School Equipment Show has gained a reputation as the industry’s annual meeting place for dealers, manufacturers and the professionals who evaluate, influence, recommend, specify and bid on the most innovative products for today’s educational facilities.
Top Reasons to Attend!
- Explore the latest ideas and strategies for the future of learning environments through AIA-accredited conference sessions.
- View the latest and most innovative products and services.
- Experience invaluable networking opportunities to build and solidify relationships.
- Tour schools featuring creative concepts in design and interior treatments.
- Turn today’s challenges into tomorrow’s solutions.
Find Products that Belong In or Around a Pre-K-12 or Higher Education Facility
- Technology & Communications
- Safety & Security
- Classroom furniture & equipment
- Administrative office furniture & equipment
- Health Services & ADA
- Lab and science equipment
- Residence hall furniture
- Playground Equipment
- Athletic & Gymnasium Equipment
- Media Center Furniture
- Cafeteria & food service
- Building & Grounds
- Site furnishings
- Performing arts furniture & equipment
“Attending the NSSEA show each year provides me with many benefits to continue to grow professionally as a School Superintendent. I look forward to reviewing the new innovative products that can enhance school learning, listening to national speakers and connecting with the many participants/vendors to compare and contrast the new school equipment.”
Richard Bauscher, Superintendent
Middleton School District #134, Middleton, ID
To register for this show, click here.