The STEMtech conference is an international convening that emphasizes increasing student success in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) at all levels. Over 400 sessions focus on improving STEM education, better aligning educational systems with each other and local workforce needs, and exploring technology’s role in the teaching and learning processes.
College and university faculty members, K-12 teachers, administrators, government officials, community and business/industry representatives, and others involved in STEM education and information technology are invited to explore research, best practices, and other ideas with their colleagues from across the country and around the world.
Join us in Kansas City, MO, for this unique and enlightening experience. Click here to register.
Highlighted for the 2012 STEMtech conference are sessions about implementing STEM education in a manner that reflects the interdependence of STEM subjects, as well as sessions about partnerships involving school districts, community colleges, four-year institutions, and business and industry to provide a comprehensive community-based approach to STEM education.
Sessions at the 2012 STEMtech conference are presented in the following tracks:
- Health and Science
- Energy, Environment, Natural Resources, and Sustainability
- Mathematics, Engineering, and Architecture
- Manufacturing, Industry, Agriculture, and Aerospace
- Technology, Multimedia, and Telecommunications
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Transitioning Students Into STEM Programs
- The Integration of STEM and the Liberal Arts
- Technology Systems and Applications
- E-Learning Resources