Passionate, hardworking teachers invest in the lives of their students.
Yet schools suffer from bullying, cheating, and numerous failures that character education can effectively address. We want to equip educators to promote the type of positive environment in their schools that fosters successful and ethical students. Join us in our nation’s capital to explore strategies and solutions that transform schools into schools of character.
The 19th National Forum on Character Education offers two full days of conference programming on Nov. 2 & 3, plus pre- and post-conference options.
- Glean insights from leading educators with hands-on experience and success.
- Discover how to solve your school’s pressing challenges.
- Network with like-minded educators interested in character education.
- Advance your skills and discover valuable resources.
- Reignite your passion for effective character education for your school!
- Explore DC and earn graduate credit
- Connect with other educators, scholars, researchers, and presenters in our private online networking platform, Pathable.