The Early Education and Technology for Children (EETC) conference is an annual event that brings researchers, policy makers, administrators, educators, and solution providers together to explore technology in preschool through elementary education.
EETC welcomes visitors from around the globe who come to learn from others’ expertise and share their own insights on research, applications, and best practices that will help make a difference in the education of young children.
We have selected a few benefits of the Early Education and Technology for Children conference and highlighted them below.
- Learn what research is being done around the world by others who are passionate about early education.
- Present your research to educators who can implement it in their schools and classrooms.
- Hear the latest research about what works in educating young children using technology.
- Engage with other teachers about what works in their classrooms.
- Share emerging directions in policy affecting early education and technology.
- See and discuss the latest research on what’s working and what’s not.
- Present your solutions to interested audiences.
- Create meaningful connections with potential customers or partners