Sizes and colors may vary; see products for details.
Cloud 32 Chromebook Carts by Spectrum
The Spectrum Cloud 32 Chromebook Cart is just what you need to keep devices organized, secure and ready to go. An ingenious design makes your Chromebook storage and charging experience smoother than ever. Individual padded shelves with flexible dividers keep your devices in place. The unbeatable cord-management system includes individual decks for each charge block, built-in cable holders and direct access to plugs above each bay. Velcro strips secure power blocks in brackets so they are well-spaced to prevent overheating. Plugging your Chromebook charging cart into an external power source is incredibly simple. Extra long cords on either side can easily reach outlets, with excess cord wrapped safely around the built-in cord wraps. These Chromebook Carts are designed to keep your devices super secure. Powder-coated steel side panels and doors are built to last, and a two-bolt lock on the door prevents unauthorized access. When it comes to safe and convenient device storage, nothing beats the Spectrum Cloud 32 Chromebook Cart.
- Innovative Design: Individual charge block brackets provide best-in-industry ventilation. Velcro strips keep charge blocks secured in place.
- Convenient Plug-in: Plugs rest directly above each bay, making it incredibly easy to connect devices to a power source.
- No Tangles: Built-in cable holders secure excess wire, ensuring there is no slack to get in the way.
- Accessible Positioning: Padded shelves with flexible dividers support devices in the upright position for efficient storage and removal. Each slot measures 1.75"W x 13.75"D (13"D at slot behind door lock) x 10.5"H.
- Built-in Charging: Includes two 16-outlet, 125V power units with 15-amp breaker and reset button, powered by two 12' power cords with cord-management brackets.
- Sturdy Build: Built with 16-gauge powder-coated steel and scratch- and impact-resistant high-pressure laminate.
- Wire Management: Work surface and bottom panel have built-in grommets for enhanced cord management.
- Secure Storage: Includes a two-bolt keyed lock on the door and a padlock hasp for extra security.
- Customized Opening: Doors can be hinged on either the left or right side according to preference.
- Safe Airflow: Ventilated door and side panels keep equipment cool.
- Effortless Steering: One standard steel handle provides control when mobile.
- Space Saver: Very small footprint saves space and facilitates easy transport.