Sizes and colors may vary; see products for details.
Portable Classroom Systems
The Portable Classroom System is made up of movable partitions that allow you to set up a classroom, anywhere, anytime. It contains two folding room dividers, each 6' high and 16'-6" long connected to a 4' wide melamine laminate cabinet, providing a total partitioning length of 37'. These partitions are free-standing and do not need to be mounted to existing walls. Each partition consists of a series of 22"-wide panels that are joined by position-control hinges. They can be set up at any angle or in a straight line.
This is a complete teaching station and includes sound-absorbing tackable partitions and an attached marker board. For convenience of movement and storage, the partitions fold easily and slide directly into a heavy-duty cabinet with a durable mar-resistant melamine laminated finish. Color-coordinated protective bumpers and trim on all cabinet corners and edges give it an attractive appearance. No assembly required.
- Extremely Flexible: Easy to set up. Each panel has its own set of casters and can be rolled out of the storage cabinet and arranged to suit your needs.
- Exceptionally Durable: Built to last. Made out of high quality materials.
- Remarkably Stable: Panels have self-leveling casters which gives them enhanced stability. Multi-unit connectors allow you to form stable, connected walls out of multiple units.
- Especially Suitable for Classroom: Includes 33 feet of 6-foot high, sound-absorbing tackable partitions that help prevent students from being distracted. Equipped with markerboard and optional storage cabinets.
- Quick Storage: Panels fold quickly and easily into cabinet.
- Laminate Choices: Dark Oak, Light Oak.
Note: Partition orders are custom orders and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.