Sizes and colors may vary; see products for details.
Recessed Lab Safety Stations by Guardian Equipment
Looking for a lab safety shower and eye wash station, but don't have extra floor and counter space? The Recessed Lab Safety Station from Guardian utilizes your lab's wall and ceiling, while providing the same laboratory safety assurance as freestanding or deck-mounted models. It is conveniently designed for maximum efficiency. A wall cabinet with a flanged rim opens up to activate water flow, serve as a drain pan and provide access to the eyewash. The stay-open valve ensures a continuous flow until the cover is returned to the closed position. Eyewash features two FS-plus spray heads with individually-adjusting flow controls. This barrier-free lab safety station protects all students in your school lab, so you can conduct experiments with peace of mind.
- Space Saver: Stainless steel wall cabinet is recessed. It opens up to provide access to the eye wash station and serve as a drain pan.
- Easy Activation: Grasping "panic bar" handle and opening cover pulls spray head assembly down from vertical to horizontal position, activating water flow.
- Hands-Free: Brass stay-open valve keeps unit in operation until cover is returned to closed position.
- Flow Control: Eyewash features two FS-plus spray heads mounted on supply arms - each has adjustable flow control and filter.
- Universal Protection: ADA accessible stations enable all students to participate with the proper protection. Includes an ANSI-compliant identification sign.
ADA Safety Station Vertical-MountHertz Model No. RSE-2150Regularly $2,455.56$1,989 (Save 19%)QuickShipUsually ships in 6 business days
ADA Safety Station RecessedHertz Model No. RSE-2160Regularly $2,344.44$1,899 (Save 19%)QuickShipUsually ships in 6 business days
ADA Safety Station Horizontal-MountHertz Model No. RSE-2170Regularly $2,504.94$2,029 (Save 19%)QuickShipUsually ships in 6 business days